The first retractable roof series with true Thermal Break (PRT).
Retractable roof with Thermal Break
The T7000 RPT series is the first retractable roof series on the market equipped with true Thermal Break and triple glazing for unprecedented thermal performance.
Retractable roof with True TB for a U value = 1.4 W/m²K.
To achieve this, a longitudinal Thermal Break is created to cover all the points of contact between the indoor and outdoor profile.
- Addition of polyamide inside the profiles of panels: to avoid contact between the inner and outer sides of the panels, which are separated by a very low transmittance polyamide.
- Polyurethane foam (PUR) filling in the profiles: the polyamide inside the profiles forms a gap that is filled with Polyurethane Foam to reduce transmittance.
- Addition of polyamide between the panels: as it is a staggered system in which the panels are hidden one under the other, polyamide is added to the outer side of panels to avoid direct contact between them.
- Addition of polyamide between the rails: as in the previous case, this is a staggered system, therefore, the break has been designed by inserting polyamide profiles between the different aluminium rails to avoid contact between them. In this way, the break extends to the entire system and not just to the roof panels.
Sliding roof with thermal break
Triple glazing with Ug value = 0.5 W/m²K.
The triple glazing with which this roof is manufactured is specially designed to reduce its Ug value. Thanks to its special composition, the glass of this series offers a Ug value = 0.5 W/m²K. In addition, the extra reinforcement with which the profiles of the T7000 RPT series mobile roofs have been designed allows for achieving larger dimensions with a smaller number of panels. Thanks to this unique design, it is possible to install glass panels up to 2.2 m wide.
- Triple insulating glass with 4+4 mm low-emissivity lamination inside, 18 argon chamber, 4 mm tempered intermediate glass, 18 mm argon chamber, and 6 mm tempered low-emissivity glass and outdoor sun protection. The maximum glass thickness is 58 mm.
Aluminium profile finishes.
The profiles of the T7000 RPT retractable roofs can be lacquered in the colours of the Classic RAL range, given an anodised finish or an imitation-wood effect. Choose the perfect finish for your retractable roof.
NOTE: In the case of anodised finish or imitation-wood effect, the steel structures and sheet metal trims will be lacquered in the chosen RAL.